OH BOY — SPOOKY AND CUTE MICKEY HALLOWEEN DONUTS!
by Disney Family
Looking for something spooktacular to make for a last-minute Halloween treat? These festive Mickey donuts are frightfully easy to create to satisfy any sweet tooth. A spider, ghost, pumpkin, and bat never looked so adorable (and delicious)!
Mickey Halloween Donuts
- Donut pan
- 1 box cake mix
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil (plus more for candy melts)
- 1 large egg
- Large and small zip-top bags
- Kitchen scissors
- Lavender, black, white, orange, and yellow candy melts
- Green licorice
- Pretzel sticks
Helpful TipAll cutting should be done by an adult.
14. Melt your yellow candy melts, and using toothpicks draw two ovals for the eyes and a smaller oval for the nose. Do the same for the other donuts — but using white for the bat and black for the spider and ghost.
15. Allow the melts to set (it helps to prop the ears up with marshmallows while they dry) and enjoy!