CHANNEL YOUR INNER SUPER HERO WITH THIS DIY CAPTAIN AMERICA SHIELD GLOVE
By Disney Family
The perfect craft for your Marvel-loving family. It only takes minutes to make!
Marvel’s Captain America is noble, brave and a born leader. Let your kids channel their inner Super Hero with this easy-to-make yet fun craft inspired by Captain America’s iconic shield. See how to make it in the tutorial below!
How To Make It
1. Cut out the tips of the knitted glove.
2. Download the Captain America shield template, print it out and cut out the shapes.
3. Trace circles “1” and “3” onto the red foam paper and cut them out.
4. Trace circle “2” and the star shape onto the white foam paper and cut them out.
5. Finally, trace circle “4” onto the blue foam paper and cut it out.
6. Starting first with the larger red circle, layer the white circle on top of it, then the red, then the blue and finally, the star. Use glue to secure.
7. To finish, glue your miniature shield to the glove and you’re done!
Choose your mark and register for MARVEL RUN Malaysia 2019 with your family! Click here to find out more about the 800m and 1.2km Kids Dash categories and get your tickets at www.marvelrun.my.
Every hero has a mark. Are you ready to choose yours? An epic experience is coming to Malaysia for the first time on 7 September 2019. Stay tuned for more details.